IN CHRIST WE HAVE
1. Eph. 1:1-14 -- IN CHRIST, Phrase found Eleven (11) times.
2. Only two passages in all of God's Word that tells one how to gain entrance
INTO Christ. Rom. 6:3; Gal 3:27.
3. This is extremely important because ONLY in Christ can one find all spiritual
blessings. Eph 1:3.
4. Let us notice some of the blessings which we have in Christ
5. How important!!!
1. LOVE --that can never be fathomed (find depth) Eph. 3:18, 19
A love that would let the Father send his only Son to die for rebellious man.
2. LIFE -- that can never die (even in death itself) John 10:28; Psalm 23
3. RIGHTEOUSNESS -- that can never be tarnished (made dull) 1 Cor. 1:30
God makes clean, no matter how sinful. He prescribes the remedy.
4. LIGHT -- that can never be darkened (will never go out) Prov. 4:18; Matt.
5. STRENGTH -- that can never be enfeebled (made weak) Phil. 4:13; 2 Cor.
Not physical, but spiritual.
Man labors for physical strength, effort; but expects spiritual strength to rub
off on him.
6. PEACE -- that passes understanding. Phil. 4:7
The world cannot understand the peace of mind of the child of God.
7. HOPE -- that can never be disappointed. Heb. 6:19
We may have disappointments here, but none over there.
8. JOY -- that can never be diminished (made less) Ps. 16:11 (Shall grow and
9. GLORY -- that can never be clouded (no dullness). Ps. 84:11
To be one of God's elect, a child of God.
10. RESOURCES -- that can never be exhausted (done away). Rom. 8:32
11. BLESSED -- If one dies in the Lord (IN CHRIST). Rev. 14:13.
MUST be faithful unto death.
1. To enjoy all of these one must be IN CHRIST.
2. Not one spiritual blessing out of Christ.
3. Not talking about location; but, rather, relationship.
4. Eph 1:7 -- redemption is in Christ.